We do not require you to provide personal information to visit our website www.rsportz.com (our "Website)�� however, this policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website or use our mobile application (our “App, and together with our Website, our“ Service) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Service, including our App that provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
- In E-mail, text and other electronic messages.
- Through the APIs of popular social networks such as Facebook or Twitter based on your choice to interact from our Service. We will abide by all of the terms of service and privacy of those APIs. However, RSportz has no control over and no liability for the use of your information by its users.
- Through your interaction with our advertising and applications on third party websites, apps and services, if those applications or advertisements include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or app operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)�� or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for direct usage of children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or through this Service, register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, birth date, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name connected to you.
Given that our Service supports youth organizations within the sports industry, we may collect certain personal information such as name, birth date and gender of children under 13 years of age only with permission and directly from the parent or legal guardian in connection with the provision of the Service. In such cases, the parent or legal guardian is identified and required to hold the RSportz account. In addition, the parent or legal guardian can protect the child’s information with certain safeguards such as omitting all or part of the child’s name on public displays. If you believe any information was taken from or improperly provided about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including but not limited to information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information")��
- about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Service such as date and time of your visit, IP address, browser type, operating system, and language, pages you visited, and address of the website from which you came.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you choose to provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service including cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, subscribing to our Service, applying to a hosted registration from one of our customers using our Service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service.
- Your search queries on the Service.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or App, or transmitted to other users of the Service or to third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or App or use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small piece of information that a web-service can store on your web browser and later retrieve. A cookie enables the Service to recognize you as a prior user, provides the Service with information regarding your prior use and assists us in determining what portions of the Service are most appropriate for you. Your web browser may provide you with the ability to not accept cookies. However, in order to take full advantage of the Service, we recommend that you accept cookies from the Service.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- the right of individuals to access their personal data
- the choices and means your organization offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal data
- your organization being subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration
- the requirement for your organization to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- your organization’s liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access To Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with regulations.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, RSportz commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact RSportz at:
RSportz has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to https://www.privacytrust.com/about/contact.php, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the [United States]. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit _https://www.privacytrust.com/about/contact.php for more information or to file a complaint. The services of PrivacyTrust are provided at no cost to you.
- the right of individuals to access their personal data
the choices and means your organization offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal data
your organization being subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration
the requirement for your organization to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
your organization’s liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties
Your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to our computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Any payment transaction information is encrypted and stored on a 3rd party server for additional security.
We endeavor to protect user account information to ensure that it is kept private, however, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We continuously upgrade and enhance our security measures as new tools, techniques and technology become available. However, we do not guarantee that any such information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.
You have the right to be forgotten and any individual, or personally identifying data you wish to be deleted or hidden from public view will be within 24 hours and removed within 30 days.
Last modified: 6/1/2020Raise a privacy shield complaint with PrivacyTrust